Re: [BKARTS] New website (and limp vellum binding)

Please tell us your web site address.

Signa

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
f.wolper
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:14 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New website (and limp vellum binding)

Hi!
At the moment I am translating part of my website to English. You can
find galleries of historic and contemporary bindings, articles about
famous European masters and tutorials and some more things. To enter the
english version, just click on the "bookbindersplace" beyond the title.
The site is still under development but should be functional now.

Limp vellum binding:
You can find a reprint of the limp vellum binding instructions published
some years ago in the "new bookbinder". I had to create a limp vellum
binding for demonstration purpose. It can bee seen in the gallery of my
own works ("about me).

Have fun

Florian.