Re: [BKARTS] New website (and limp vellum binding)

You can find it beyound "Expert knowledge -> advanced instructions. it is the 7th article in the list.

Florian.
I can not find a link to the reprint you mentioned below.

Thanks,
rj

--- "f.wolper" <f.wolper@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!
At the moment I am translating part of my website to English. You can find galleries of historic and contemporary bindings, articles about famous European masters and tutorials and some more things. To enter the english version, just click on the "bookbindersplace" beyond the title. The site is still under development but should be functional now.

Limp vellum binding:
You can find a reprint of the limp vellum binding instructions published some years ago in the "new bookbinder". I had to create a limp vellum binding for demonstration purpose. It can bee seen in the gallery of my own works ("about me).

Have fun

Florian.