[BKARTS] mechanically bound books

Greetings to everyone on Book_Arts-L,

I am pleased to let you know it is now possible to bind a wirebound textblock with a traditional  hardback case binding and still have the book open flat at 180 degrees and 360 degrees.

If anyone wants to know more I am happy to answer any questions as best I can.

Thank you,

Andrew Thiele

www.wilneedheart.com.au