[BKARTS] suppliers for dubletta cloth

hi,

does anyone know of a supplier in the US who offers Van Heek Scholco's
Dubletta bookcloth? We have been ordering it from Ecological Fibers, but
they don't stock it here (it is shipped by slow boat once a firm order
is placed) and their minimum order is sometimes a little prohibitive
(minimum order per color is 1 full roll of 109.36 yards.  It must also
be ordered in full roll increments.) I love this cloth and hope that
there might be a supplier who could accommodate faster and smaller
orders.

please advise. thanks!

kristin

Kristin Alana Baum