Re: [BKARTS] suppliers for dubletta cloth

I think Harcourt stocks van heek, i am not sure if they carry dubletta but you might inquire as they do stock some of their other cloths. j

Quoting "Baum, Kristin A" <kristin-baum@xxxxxxxxx>:

hi,

does anyone know of a supplier in the US who offers Van Heek Scholco's
Dubletta bookcloth? We have been ordering it from Ecological Fibers, but
they don't stock it here (it is shipped by slow boat once a firm order
is placed) and their minimum order is sometimes a little prohibitive
(minimum order per color is 1 full roll of 109.36 yards.  It must also
be ordered in full roll increments.) I love this cloth and hope that
there might be a supplier who could accommodate faster and smaller
orders.

please advise. thanks!

kristin

_________________

Kristin Alana Baum
Assistant Conservator
University of Iowa Libraries
100 Main Library
Iowa City   IA   52242-1420
319. 335.5503
kristin-baum@xxxxxxxxx

The cARTalog project

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/pr/cartalog/

*********************************************** The Guild of Book Workers' Centennial Celebration: October 12-14, 2006, New York City, New York. <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/centennial.shtml>