Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Mar 2006 to 11 Mar 2006 (#2006-70)

In a message dated 3/12/2006 6:09:25 AM Romance Standard Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I want to make a long stitch limp vellum bound blank book
I have made a velum long stitch book.  I lined the inside with Japanese paper
with a dry mounting unit so I did not introduce any moisture.  Then I was
careful to score and moisten the joints with a cotton ball before I folded them.
It worked very nicely.  Good luck on your project.  Sherry Barber