Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Mar 2006 to 12 Mar 2006 (#2006-71)

In a message dated 3/13/2006 6:07:00 AM Romance Standard Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Can anyone suggest the best software for paginating a manuscript of about
200 pages into sections for sewing of about 8/12 pages.
I have just started using Adobe In Design and it was incredibly easy.  Create
your page size.  Insert (place) the text.  Use the file - InBooklet function
to paginate.  I am away from my home computer right now.  If you have any more
questions, email me off list.  Sherry Barber