[BKARTS] Sanborn standing press

I've been contacted by someone looking to get rid of a standing press. I've not seen it yet by they say it's made by Sanborn, has a patent date of 1897 and a platen size of 20 x 28 inches. Anyone out there have one of these and could enlighten me about physical dimensions, weight and approximate value?

Thanks in advance,

Chad

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press	231.587.0506