[BKARTS] Spring Book Arts Workshops in Alabama

Dear Folks

You are invited to participate in our annual Spring 2006 Workshops in bookbinding, papermaking, and gelatin printmaking/letterpress printing to be mid-May at The University of Alabama. Each class is 2.5 days long and is for the beginner or individual with some experience. Classes are limited to nine, so early registration is recommended. The instructors are Julie Leonard, Amy Pirkle, and Regina Schroeder. Please see our website for details. Steve Miller

http://www.bookarts.ua.edu