Re: [BKARTS] request for images for the NY GBW presentation

The committe organizing the Guild of Book Workers regional presentation is looking for images to include in our presentation. If you have any interesting photographs, snapshots, illustrations from publications or ephemera relating to GBW activities or important events based in New York, Princeton or New Haven (classes, workshops, exhibitions, binderies, people etc.) or photos of the people listed below, please send them to me in any form. If you send originals, I'll get them back to you. Feel free to send digital images too.

It is our charge to collect pictures of people and activities from 1950 to the present. Our presentation is only 45 minutes so you can imagine, that we will need to edit. Also, don't forget to fill out your GBW census questionnaires and if you are from New York, Princeton or New Haven, send a copy of your form to me, I'll get them to our Chair, Jean Stephenson. We will be working on a publication that exceeds what we will be able to include in the presentation.

Pictures needed of:

Hope Weil
Deborah Evetts
Gerard Charriere