Re: [BKARTS] mechanically bound books

Dear Andrew,
I would be interested to know how to do that.

Thanks

> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:24:40 +1100
> From:    Andrew Thiele <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: mechanically bound books

Greetings to everyone on Book_Arts-L,

I am pleased to let you know it is now possible to
bind a wirebound =
textblock with a traditional  hardback case binding
and still have the
=
book open flat at 180 degrees and 360 degrees.

If anyone wants to know more I am happy to answer any
questions as best

Thank you,

Andrew Thiele
http://mail.yahoo.com