Re: [BKARTS] Sanborn standing press

Hi Chad,

I saw one of these Sanborn presses sell on Ebay a few years back. It stood stood about 6 feet tall. I can't make any estimates on weight except to say that I have the Gilding Press/Arming Press that Sanborn made around the same era, and in order for it to be moved it needed to be dismantled into many parts. The main body still could not be lifted by two strong men. The press I saw sold for somewhere around 2-400.

Hope that helps,

Vernon W