[BKARTS] Call for Entries- Edible Books Chicago

The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts
  and
  The Columbia College Library
  announce:

  The Seventh International
  Edible Books
  Show and Tea

  Saturday April 1st, 2006, 1 to 3pm

  The Columbia College Chicago Library, 3rd Floor
  624 South Michigan, Chicago IL 60605

  For this tea, all works of art will be edible and booklike
  (and hopefully tasteful in every sense of the word.)
  Among the non-edible (but still delectable) volumes of the
  Columbia College Library.
  We will sip beverages, nibble a bit, admire and document
  our tasty tomes
  -and then we will feast upon them.
  Please do join us!

  If you make a book, you may attend free,
  but you must RSVP by Saturday, March 25th, 5pm.
  We'll need the title of your piece, and your name.

  Unsure of your culinary or odd binding talents?
  RSVP to eat book only for a mere ten dollars.
  Proceeds will benefit our bindery equipment fund.

  RSVP to make a book:
  lisa.switalski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  or call: 312.344.6635
  and someone will return your call