Re: [BKARTS] Hedi Kyle in St. Louis

Jana,

Any chance I can get my name on a list to come to
Folded Structures Workshop: Thursday, March 23, 1-4pm, Nancy Kranzberg
Illustrated Book Studio, West Campus, 7425 Forsyth, lower level. Free and
open to the public with limited space. For more information or to reserve a
space, please contact jharper@xxxxxxxxx, 935-9742.

I maybe attending the weekend workshop, but just a chance of that.
Thanks,
Joanne Kluba