[BKARTS] Book Arts and Poetry

Hello all,

I write a  regular multi-media "book arts column" for the Poetry Foundation, the publisher of Poetry Magazine.  I am looking to profile book arts projects that relate to poetry.  The standard for both the book arts and the  poetry must be high.

If you know of a project or have completed a project that combines "book arts" and "poetry" please contact me OFF LIST in this regard.  I will need to obtain and publish images online.  I am specifically interested in the work of well established poets OR works that challenge conventions of poetic forms through the material form.

Best,
John

John Vincler
Reference Assistant
Roger and Julie Baskes Department of Special Collections
Newberry Library, 60 West Walton Street, Chicago, IL 60610

email: vinclerj@xxxxxxxxxxxx