Re: [BKARTS] Essential Liberty

Richard Minsky wrote:

You can read my rant on this subject at Gary Frost's website: http://www.futureofthebook.com/stories/storyReader$605

There you will also see the correct version of the text as originally
 printed, in a scan from my copy of the 1759 edition.

At <http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=cafecancun.21474452> you can purchase a poster that I designed based on Richard's corrected version with his permission.

The typography is available as a download at
<http://www.lulu.com/content/224392>.

There are modest fees for these works, but I will be happy to send a pdf
file free on request to anyone who finds paying inconvenient for any
reason at all.

The general sense of suffocation is very hard to take these days. I feel
that I am a witness to the end of democracy, such as it is.

There doesn't seem much we can do about it. Getting back to the words of
the people who began the American experiment in human freedom seems like a very good idea right now.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/