Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts and Poetry

John Vincler wrote:

If you know of a project or have completed a project that combines "book arts" and "poetry" please contact me OFF LIST in this regard. I will need to obtain and publish images online. I am specifically interested in the work of well established poets OR works that challenge conventions of poetic forms through the material form.

You might be interested in "Memoir." You can read a bit about this at <http://www.lulu.com/content/113989> and download a preview. I originally published it in 1975, and recently converted it to print-on-demand format. It was exhibited at Franklin Furnace in 1978 along with some of my other works, and became part of the Museum of Modern Art's Artists Books Collection when Martha Wilson sold her collection to them.

Let me know if this interests you and I will send you a copy.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/