[BKARTS] AD: Circular (Round) Plough for sale

Please excuse any cross postings.

For Sale: an almost new plough with a circular blade.

We have for sale an almost new plough with a circular blade.  Unlike
traditional ploughs, the blade can be rotated, bringing a fresh edge
into use and lengthening times between sharpening.  The circular blade
also burnishes the edge as you cut, creating a perfect surface for edge
treatments.

For a fuller description of this plough and its use, please refer to
Tom Conroy's article in the "Abbey Newsletter", available at the
following web page:

http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/abbey/an/an13/an13-3/an13-314.html

Price: US$ 120 plus shipping (approximately US$ 12 within the US).
This is about 1/4 the price of a new plough.

For further information, please contact me directly at
lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery