[BKARTS] Essential Liberty Print

If you want to have this quote on your wall in the ORIGINAL typography:

I am now making a print of THE MOTTO AS IT APPEARED IN 1759, with the original typography, including the "page 289." that was removed from the large print in The Bill of Rights Edition. The new print edition is limited to 50 copies on handmade paper produced in 1976, our Bicentennial year, at the Hayle Mill, then an active JB Green facility in England that closed a few years later. The paper has four watermarks, and each print is on a half-sheet, with two watermarks.

The sheet size of the print is about 7.5" x 20.5" and is shipped in a tube unframed. the image is about 19.5" x 5". I would suggest matting and framing it in a 10" x 24" frame.

You can see and order it at
http://minsky.com/essential-liberty-orderform.htm

If you missed the recent thread on this or found this page by Google Search, you can read my rant on Gary Frost's website at
http://www.futureofthebook.com/stories/storyReader$605

Jules Siegel also did a beautiful composition of the Essential Liberty quote, applying a modern typographic sensibility to a colonial text, retaining the use of period conventions like the long s. See it at
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=cafecancun.21474452

--
Richard