[BKARTS] Call for Entries - Edible Book Exhibit - Lowell, MA

The 7th Annual International Edible Book Festival is coming to the 5th floor of Western Avenue Studios on Saturday April 1st from 2 to 5 pm. Anyone interested in creating edibles in the form of a book or that refer to the contents of a favorite book is welcome to participate. If you would like to participate as an exhibitor please contact Maxine Farkas at maxine.farkas@xxxxxxxxxx

From 2 to 4 we will examine, discuss, document and admire the exhibit . . . at 4 tea will be served and we will consume a little culture!

If you wish only to consume and not exhibit we ask that you make a monetary donation, proceeds from this exhibit will benefit the Pollard Memorial Library collection of books on art.

Western Avenue Studios currently houses 60 working studios with over 75 artists, the first Saturday of each month the studios are open to the public from noon to 5pm. Western Avenue Studios is located at 122 Western Avenue in Lowell, Massachusetts, our website is at www.westernavenuestudios.com.