Re: [BKARTS] Backing fabric

A short time ago this very suggestion appeared on the list and it saved a project of mine. I gave it a try with some satin fabric because I needed something quick and special for the spine and it worked wonderfully. An example is here:

http://www.papaveria.com/inanna-detail.html

The "back" link isn't functional yet, the book won't be released until Monday, but on the page above you can just maybe make out the black fabric that was created using this very method. I really owe this list a huge thank you. :)

Best,

Erzebet

J. J. Foncannon wrote:

<snip> You now have honest to God bookcloth, a bookcloth that has the right heft and is impervious to glue.  Seems to work
with any fabric.