Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts sites to see in Amsterdam

Nikki,

Two of my favourite bookbinding materials vendors are in the Netherlands, if
you're willing to go outside of Amsterdam itself.

Damen/Papier Royaal, selling papers, bookcloth and small binding equipment
(www.papier-royaal.nl) is in Den Haag,

and

ZH De Groot (http://www.dedas.com/parchment/uk/products.html), who sells
parchments and exotic leathers (I love his dyed chicken feet...not a phrase
one says often!)

Nothing in the Netherlands is that far from anything else - neither
Rotterdam or Den Haag would be more than an hour or an hour and a half on
the train.  You could make a good day trip of it.

(I have not been to either of their shops, but I bought extensively from
both of them at the UK Society of Bookbinders conference last summer.)

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com