[BKARTS] 2006 Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair and Conference

2006 PYRAMID ATLANTIC BOOK ARTS FAIR AND CONFERENCE

The deadline for reserving a table at the 2006 Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair and Conference is fast approaching. There are still tables available.

Please contact me directly for further information.

“This conference [The 2004 Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair and Conference] was probably the finest Book Fair I have attended, largely due to . . . the scholarship of artists themselves who make bookworks . . . And the fair was the liveliest I have ever attended besides Frankfurt. There was energy, sales and a dynamic that one often misses at Book Fairs.” - Judith Hoffberg, Umbrella, October, 2005.

Brad Freeman
Coordinator, Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair & Conference
8230 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Pyramid Atlantic 301.608.9101
BF's cell 919.357.5178