Re: [BKARTS] Eat This Spam

Oh, Michael! I must tell you I've gotten through only 1/3 of your rant
and had to stop before I did myself serious damage. One quarter of the
way through I was laughing so hard I had to go get a box of tissues to
mop up the tears. A little further on I just had to give up. My torso
muscles were agonizingly sore and I was about to land on the floor.

I'm looking forward to recovering enough to continue reading tonight. You
really hit home! Good to know someone else feels as overwhelmed as I do.
I wish I could express it so well!  : -)

Lavinia