From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of brad
freeman
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 4:10 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] 2006 Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair and Conference

2006 PYRAMID ATLANTIC BOOK ARTS FAIR AND CONFERENCE

The deadline for reserving a table at the 2006 Pyramid Atlantic Book
Arts Fair and Conference is fast approaching. There are still tables
available.

Please contact me directly for further information.

?This conference [The 2004 Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair and
Conference] was probably the finest Book Fair I have attended, largely
due to . . . the scholarship of artists themselves who make bookworks .
. . And the fair was the liveliest I have ever attended besides
Frankfurt. There was energy, sales and a dynamic that one often misses
at Book Fairs.? - Judith Hoffberg, Umbrella, October, 2005.

Brad Freeman
Coordinator, Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair & Conference
8230 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Pyramid Atlantic 301.608.9101
BF's cell 919.357.5178