Re: [BKARTS] giclee

Giclee is an inkjet printing process.  I don't see the scanning and the printing as connected in this respect, other than the giclee print being the result of scanning  and the  subsequent steps.  Do you mean does the giclee process accurately render everything that the original had?  If so, the end product (giclee print)is the result of several steps of "workflow" that may or may not include scanning.  Every step of the process is crucial to an end product that is "close to" the original subject.  Bad scanning (or low quality) is just one step that needs to be done properely.  There are quite a few more.