Re: [BKARTS] Eat This Spam

Lavinia Adler wrote:
Oh, Michael! I must tell you I've gotten through only 1/3 of your rant
and had to stop before I did myself serious damage. One quarter of the
way through I was laughing so hard I had to go get a box of tissues to
mop up the tears. A little further on I just had to give up. My torso
muscles were agonizingly sore and I was about to land on the floor.

It had me laughing out loud, too.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/