[BKARTS] Spokeshave mysteries

	I am new to this subject.  I have. a spokeshave, and have never had any luck with it.  The leather won't hold still and
the result is a total mess.  Does anyone know where I can obtain instruction in its use?
	I use the Scharf-fix with great success, anlthough the learning curve was rather shallow with this apparatus.  I am
afraid the spokeshave learning curve is flat, at least, for me.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.