Re: [BKARTS] Edible Book High/Low Tea

It's not long to 1 April and the international event, the Edible Book
High/Low Tea.  Both Beatrice Coron, who manages the website and
evangelically travels promoting the event and I invite any and all to have
an event any time during the first week of April and report back to me at
umbrella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with digital photos, the menu, the participants and
whatever.  I am planning to do a book with accompanying photo albums in the
near future. The images should be sent according to our website,
www.books2eat.com

See Costco Connection for March 2006 and the New York Times Book Review for
26 March!

Eat your Art out!

Judith A. Hoffberg
books2eat.com