[BKARTS] Y'all come!

On Saturday March 25, at 7:00 I'll be reading and discussing my
book "Museum, Inc: Inside the Global Art World" (Prickly
Paradigm/University of Chicago Press) at Bluestockings bookstore, 172
Allen Street between Stanton and Rivington, in New York City.
http://www.bluestockings.com

For up-to-date information:
http://museuminc.net

Paul T Werner, New York