Re: [BKARTS] yet another glue question

Got it--will work on this tomorrow.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ellen Wallenstein" <seawall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: yet another glue question

regarding pvas:
In my experience,Elmers is hard to squeeze out of the bottle, and the consistency is too thick for spreading.
Jade 403 is good.
Lineco makes a neutral PH glue that I love, but it's expensive in the small bottles. You can get it in bulk -it doesn't seem to dry up (as the larger quantities of Jade can) if you use it often enough. Just transfer to a smaller bottle and close the lid tightly.
Have fun and don't forget to wash out the gluebrush.