Re: [BKARTS] Dremel vs. Awl Opinions

I've used a dremel for many years with little problem. Specialty hardware supply houses carry a "wire bit", not expensive, and available in many sizes much smaller than the usual 1/16-inch. They fit a dremel or a drill press chuck.

I've used an awl for making oversewing holes, but found it too easy to make the holes too big. Prefer the dremel. Burning has not been a problem.

Carol
Eugene, OR
-------