Re: [BKARTS] font sizes

Could anyone advise me of a font that might work for a book (B5 size) I have been using Times New Roman which looks fine, but I can't seem to get anything between a 12 point and a 14 point - one looks too small and the other too large..The book is part poetry, part essay...so the poetry looks too sparse in the 14 point...
best regards
Jess