Re: [BKARTS] font sizes: micrometer, anyone?

	Interesting.  Measuring the body of some of my typefaces, I get 72.27 points = 1 inch to within 3 parts in 10 000---
not 1 inch = 72 points, given in some books, which give a much larger error.  Thanks for the info.
	Nevertheless, the sizes of two of my typefaces were mislabelled by the seller.  Sometimes an EBAY seller doesn't even
bother to ascertain the font size, nor even the typeface.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.