[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Cambras Spine-former

In ?The Complete Book of Bookbinding,? Josep Cambras demonstrates a ?spine
former.? This is a block of wood with a number of groves of varying diameters
cut into it and, as the name implies, is used to shape the spine of a book 

I?ve searched Talas, etc. as well as googled the term, but can?t find where I
can buy a spine former.

Does anyone know where one can be purchased?


           The Guild of Book Workers' Centennial Celebration:
              October 12-14, 2006, New York City, New York.
             For all your subscription questions, go to the
                      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
          See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]