Re: [BKARTS] spine former

What we sell for helping round out the back of a text block while in a finishing press is a Frottoir. Many people will buy a few and sand them out to desired degrees of roundness, but one should really be adequate. It can be found on our web site here:
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=20905

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas