[BKARTS] Bible on CBS

For those of you who have been tracking my work, CBS did a  video on me that
aired Tuesday in Dallas.
_http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_080221839.html_
(http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_080221839.html)

And the United Methodist Church made this video:
_http://www.umtv.org/newitems/illustrating_the_bible.htm_
(http://www.umtv.org/newitems/illustrating_the_bible.htm)

Also, The Morgan Library is going to reopen after a massive  building project
on the 29th of April. _http://www.morganlibrary.org/expansion/news.asp_
(http://www.morganlibrary.org/expansion/news.asp)
Go there and look at some illuminated manuscripts and get  yourself educated,
you can learn a lot by looking at these things in  person.

James Pepper
Biblical Scribe