[BKARTS] Sanborn standing press

Last week I inquired if anyone knew any details regarding Sanborn standing presses. Well, I picked this up (it was the right price = free) and have restored it to book functionality as it was being used as a veneer press in a wood shop. It's a monster that's for sure, made of cast steel and standing at 6' 3" it was fortunate that I was able to disassemble it for transporting. It has a platen size of 20 x 28 inches with a throat of 58 inches.

If anyone would care for a look I've put a picture on the website at:
http://www.deepwoodpress.com/bindery.html

Chad

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press	231.587.0506