[BKARTS] Squishy books

Hi, thanks to everyone for the helpful comments about pva glue. Another question (not about glue this time): I have an opportunity to sell my handmade journals at a weekly farmer's market in downtown Vancouver, BC. I've never done an outdoor show, and although I will have a tent, I'm still concerned about the effect of humidity on my books if it rains (and being Vancouver, it probably will rain!). Have any of you done outdoor craft fairs/farmers markets in damp climates? How did you protect your books? I thought about sealing them in cellophane wrappers, but don't really like to do that, as I find that people are more likely to buy books if they can handle them.

Cheers,
 Barbara Simler
Crescent Beach Publishing
White Rock, BC