[BKARTS] link to NYTimes article on Edible Books

For those who do not have access to the New York Times, the article can be
viewed without cost at this location:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/26/books/review/26eskin.html
(In case you are required to sign in first, as I have once long ago, it
takes a minute and I never receive any spam as a result of registering with
the New York TImes.)