[BKARTS] Help needed

Dear Friends

A woman I met in one of my workshops is doing graduate work involving education and book arts. She is looking for examples of artists' books using the scroll form. If you have any images to share, please contact her at
marcella_christensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
as she is not on the list. Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com