Re: [BKARTS] archival varnish for a book box

I had similar concerns with a hickory box and ended up using a water-based
finish and allowing it to sit several months before loading the box. I also
used buffered sheets of tissue between the contents and the wood.
--Jessica

Jessica Spring
SPRINGTIDE PRESS
http://www.springtidepress.com