[BKARTS] Summer Glues

Jessica
I live in Queensland on the coast and have had no trouble using the archival PVA available from the Queensland Bookbinders Guild (they have a website). My studio is pretty open to the weather and the breeze straight off the sea. If you are using water soluble glues in this climate then you will have problems unless you keep your books in a controlled environment. Not just with them falling apart but also because the insects seem to love those glues.
Regards
Judy Barrass

--
http://www.art-paintings.info/