Re: [BKARTS] Fixor: Cleaning Up

Bob,
You can't mean Fixor, can you? Fixor is a replacement for plastic explosive.
see  http://www.fixor.com/Advantages.html
Dave

roroberts@xxxxxxxx wrote:
What can I use to clean excess fixor off calf? (I never was good at staying in the lines.)
Bob

-- Beddall Bookbinding Conservation & Restoration 840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4 (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca