Re: [BKARTS] Gluing (Layering) boards to prevent warpage

Bill,
You had me all the way up to the paper wrap....can I just clarify?
------------------
 the laminated board can then be wrapped with a good, solid
text weight paper --- I usually have one layer on the inside with a
wrap of paper over the spine edge, the result is two layers on the
inside for a positive "pull".
Hope this is clear?
Bill Minter

Is the paper just adhered in one layer to the inside of the lamination,
leaving the outer board uncovered to receive your cover material - but
then what about the pastedown?  I guess I am not following how you are
attaching the text paper.
I think lamination can be very helpful in certain cases - and am just
trying to understand your last step.
Thanks,
Michelle