Re: [BKARTS] Fixor: Cleaning Up

Bob,

Do you mean "fixative," such as a protective spray?

Pam

Pamela Rups
Coordinator, Instructional Technology Center
Office of Information Technology
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI  49008
269.387.5016

On Mar 28, 2006, at 5:18 PM, Dave Allen wrote:

Bob,
You can't mean Fixor, can you? Fixor is a replacement for plastic explosive.
see http://www.fixor.com/Advantages.html
Dave

roroberts@xxxxxxxx wrote:
What can I use to clean excess fixor off calf? (I never was good at staying in the lines.)
Bob

-- Beddall Bookbinding Conservation & Restoration 840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4 (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca