Re: [BKARTS] Fixor: Cleaning Up

I should add that I like to use Triple Crown leather dressing (formerly Fredelka) on the leather when I'm done to give it a richer, polished look. It is absorbed by the leather everywhere except where a bit of paste or glaire is out of place, leaving a shiny lighter spot there (one reason for paste washing before tooling). If tooling on light calf where the painting in of glaire hasn't been perfect, that little bit of extra glaire can be tragically obvious.
Bob Roberts