Re: [BKARTS] Fixor: Cleaning Up

I'm convinced the vagaries of goold tooling or edge gilding all have to do with the conjunction of the stars.  I do
things exactly the same, yet one job is a resounding success, another an abject failure.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.