From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Pamela Rups
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:01 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fixor: Cleaning Up

Bob,

Do you mean "fixative," such as a protective spray?

Pam

Pamela Rups
Coordinator, Instructional Technology Center
Office of Information Technology
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI  49008
269.387.5016

On Mar 28, 2006, at 5:18 PM, Dave Allen wrote:

Bob,
You can't mean Fixor, can you? Fixor is a replacement for plastic
explosive.
see  http://www.fixor.com/Advantages.html
Dave

--