[BKARTS] Font Query

A colleague has asked a question that has buffalo'd me, and so I pass it on, hoping listees might be able to provide assistance.  Please reply off-list--and many thanks.

Q:   Have you ever seen a font or artistic rendition of a word that is readable only when tipped at a certain angle?  My original thought was to have a question on one page, then the answer on the next. That eats up a lot of pages. I'd like to keep the element of suspense somehow. A method that also included an element of interactivity would be a plus.  Do you have any ideas that wouldn't involve hours of child labor and X-acto knives?

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University